05 September 2009

A Few Updates

It has been far too long since I have posted an update here. I have been on holiday and generally busy, and in consequence 1) I have not had time to post, and 2) I have not had as much time to play around with my computer(s). A few things I think I have not mentioned:

-I obtained a Mac Mini (but that was back in March)
-OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard is on the way!
-I obtained an iPod Touch

The Mac Mini has been having some audio issues I have yet to fix, and I'm sure Snow Leopard will give me a cornucopia of new thing to talk about when it arrives. The iPod Touch has given me access to the world of the app store, so I may end up writing about some of my favourite apps.

Photography is becoming more of an interest for me as well, so I might have some brief forays into that world if the fancy strikes me.

No comments: